Thursday, July 25, 2013

How to Grow Fabulous Lashes.








Okay, If you’ve read my previous post you know I’m a mascara junkie.  I love lashes the bigger the better.  I’ve tried many products and techniques and here’s what I’ve learned.


If you’re in need of serious lashes in a few days your best options are professional eyelash extensions that are glued onto each hair individually or adhesive glue on lashes that last a day.

If you are looking for a long-term solution keep reading.

Professional Eyelash Extensions:  Initial visit cost $75-$250
Basically, eyelash extensions are adhered to natural lashes in a 60min to 90 min appointment.  These lashes naturally fall out with your natural lashes and require maintenance every 2 weeks.  This is a great, glamorous alternative for a busy week of bridal photos and marriage. Instantly, you have gorgeous, voluminous lashes. However, they require lots of expensive up keep and maintenance. Appointments every 2 weeks costing $25-50 per 2 weeks.  Pricey!!!Pricey! Again I would only suggest this if you need instant results.  Some lashes fell out sooner than others making my lashes look very awkward.

This was my first love.  After several weeks of use I noticed some growth.  About 8 weeks in, I started receiving compliments from co-workers and strangers.  This is a great cheap alternative.

Rapid Lash- $49.95
Don’t expect instant results, it took 5-6 weeks for me to notice longer lashes.  With a little bit of patience, I did notice longer lashes.  This is an awesome alternative to expensive lash products.  I would buy again.

Latisse- $124.22
Well after much hesitation, I finally tried the Latisse prescription.  I felt totally vain asking my eye doctor for a prescription.  12 weeks later OMG!! My lashes are out of control, so full and long.  The outer lashes are crazy thick.  I get complimented pretty much daily.  I was so happy with the results.  This product produces maximum results but is extremely pricey and was hard to justify on the pocketbook. 
The picture at the top of this post are my results following 12 weeks of Latisse use.

reviews,  big eyelashes, my experience with lash boosting products 


No comments:

Post a Comment